Welcome to the Parents Association (PA) section of the BCS website. As a parent or guardian of a pupil attending BCS you are automatically a member of the Parents Association and are welcome to join the committee. The Committee of the Parents Association meets monthly from September to May.
The following are some of the activities in which BCS parents are involved;
- Assisting at welcome events for new students and parents to the school.
- Arranging talks on topics of interest to parents and students.
- Providing support and organizational input to major School /social events.
- Organizing fund raising events for the school.
- Channeling Parents views on school policy issues to the Principal and board of Management.
- Preparing Information Booklet for First year Parents.
- The committee of the PA has at least one representative attending the Southern Region of Parents association of Community and Comprehensive schools (PACCS) www.paccs.ie and are affiliated to The National Parents Council post primary (NPC.pp) www.npcpp.ie